Video Marketing is one of the most powerful and influential trends in content marketing in 2019. Video marketing is defined as the use of videos to promote brands, products or services. The powerful video marketing campaign includes a diverse mix of topics including: educational sections, product promotion, testimonials or Customer reviews, videos about the Parallel Profits company’s live events, instructional or explanatory sections on product use or others, sections on training materials, entertainment clips, etc. from various topics that seek to attract users of the web.
FIRST: I highly recommend you watch this special video explaining the secret behind “Parallel Profits Business”: https://parallelprofitsreviewed.com/parallel-profits-review
The Importance of Video Marketing
Video usage is a milestone in marketing in 2019, millions of users across the world watch billions of hours of videos a day so most companies now believe that video marketing should be an important part of their marketing strategy and enable it to be an ideal and effective tool to inform, educate and entertain the public. Video Marketing In raising the ranking of sites on search engines, it makes it easier for companies to reach customers, convert users to customers, help build trust and credibility between customers and companies, and also contribute to promoting brand awareness. K of the next features that made him the focus of attention of marketers, and one of the most important goals in their plans for marketing this year and few years.
The most important video marketing statistics 2019
If you want to know more about the power of this kind of trend and how important it is for your business, here are 45 video and video marketing statistics you need to know as an entrepreneur or as a marketer:
1) 78% of people watch Parallel Profits Reviews online videos every week, and 55% watch online videos every day.
2) According to Google, 40% of the generation of the Millennium generation trust the video content on YouTube; 60% say that the videos they watched changed their worldview.
3) By 2020, online videos will account for more than 80% of total Internet user traffic.
4) One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
5) 55% of users are interested in watching videos more than all other content types.
6) 45% of people watch over an hour of videos on Facebook or YouTube every week.
7) Video on social networks achieves more than 1200% of submissions compared to text content and image content.
8) Snape users watch 10 billion videos a day.
9) Using the word “video” in the email address line increases message opening rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%.
10) 53% of smartphone users are more satisfied with companies whose websites or mobile apps provide educational video content.
11) Embedding your video on your website pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
12) On average, people spend 2.6 times longer on pages that contain video than those that do not.
13) Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will see a video if available.
14) The likelihood of a purchase by those viewing the videos is 1.81 times higher than those who do not watch.
15) 80% of consumers believe that compelling videos are useful when making purchases.
16) 4 times the number of consumers who prefer to watch a video about a product, rather than reading about it.
17) 80% of users can remember a video ad they saw in the last 30 days.
18) 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
19) 94% of companies believe that video is an effective tool in marketing.
20) 52% of marketers say that video is the type of content that generates the best return on investment.
21) In the United States, 70% of marketers (in the United States) plan to use video ads in social media marketing over the next 12 months.
22) Brands that use video marketing achieve an annual profit increase of 49% faster than brands they do not use.
23) 43% want to see more of the video content provided by marketers.
24) 73% of marketers said they would create more video content if there were no obstacles such as time, resources and budget.
25) 85% of users prefer watching the video to learn more about the brand.
26-97% of marketers say that video helped influence consumer buying decisions.
27) 76% of marketers say that video marketing helped them improve the site to increase traffic.
28) 97% of marketers say the video helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
29) 76% of marketers say that video marketing has helped them increase sales.
30) 47% of marketers say the video helped them reduce support requests.
31) 80% of marketers say the video has increased the time users spent on the site.
32) 69% of people were persuaded to buy a piece of software or application by watching a video.
33) 72% prefer using video to identify a product or service.
34) If you create compelling video content, 83% of consumers might consider sharing it with their friends.
35) Marketers who use video marketing achieve an increase in brand awareness by 54%.
36) 83% of those who use video think it helps them achieve a good return, 82% believe it is an essential part of their strategy.
37) 55% of small and medium business owners have produced or outsourced video production in the past 12 months.
38) 60% of B2B and B2C marketers use video clips for marketing.
39) 30% of B2B marketers say video will be the key to successful content marketing.
40) About 50% of web users say they’re looking for a video before visiting a store.
Video marketing can be used to enhance your marketing strategy but it is also necessary to pay attention to some other important statistics about video marketing and customer preferences, which can help you build a marketing plan in the right way, for example:
41) 15% of viewers believe that the length of a video ad must not exceed 15 seconds.
42) 85% of Facebook videos are watched without a sound.
43) 82% of consumers closed a browser or came out of a webpage because of an online video auto-play ad.
44) 33% of viewers will stop watching the video after 30 seconds, 45% after a minute, and 60% after 2 minutes.
45 )Almost two-thirds of consumers prefer video in less than 60 seconds.
Do you use video marketing to help grow your business? You can get the best videos in quality and professionalism, to meet your marketing needs and at the lowest cost with the best video design services on the platform of five.